Streaming Server Overview
We have validated our integration for the following Streaming Servers:
If you are using any other streaming server follow this general guide or please contact us so we can assist you setting up everything.
Your Origin needs to support a few HTTP Features:
- Cross Origin Resource Sharing, because every viewer will get parts of the stream segments from other viewers,
- Range Requests, because every viewer will only fetch a small portion of every stream segment,
- (optional) Bulk Range Requests, because our fast-recovery feature will fetch multiple segment parts at once,
- (optional) HEAD Requests, because our fast-tracker feature will only need meta data on your streams segments,
- (optional) HTTPS to secure your streams.